In accordance with the principle of transparency, the personal data controller is obliged to inform the data subject of the processing of personal data relating to that data subject. The controller is obliged to provide information pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR); pursuant to Act No. 110/2019 Coll.
Administrator name and address
For the purposes of the above legislation, the trustee is:
TechSim Engineering s.r.o.
140 00 Praha 4
140 00 Praha 4
Phone: +420 222 286 116
Cell: +420 603 195 231
Purpose of personal data processing
- Communication through nominated persons
- Marketing comunication
- Protection of own claims
- Fulfillment of legal obligations
- Performance of the contractual relationship
- Prevention of fraud and defense in the event of a dispute
- Accounting and tax purposes
- Recovery of claims
- Security of networks and information systems
- Customer support
- Sending offers of other products and services
Personal data processed
- Identification personal data (name, surname)
- Contact details (address, e-mail, phone)
- Bank details
- Other data necessary for the performance of the contract or generally binding legal regulations, depending on the purpose for which the controller obtained personal data from the subject of personal data.
Method of processing and protection of personal data
The processing of personal data is carried out by the administrator. a processor based on a contract on the processing of personal data in the area of wages, accounting and health care. The administrator carries out the processing of personal data by individual authorized employees. employees of processors. The processing takes place through computer technology, or. also in manual form for personal data in paper form, in compliance with all security principles for the management and processing of personal data. To this end, the controller has taken technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data, in particular measures to prevent unauthorized or accidental access to, alteration, destruction or loss of personal data, unauthorized transfers, unauthorized processing and other misuse of personal data. data. All entities to whom personal data may be disclosed respect the right of data subjects to privacy and are required to comply with applicable data protection legislation.
Retention period of personal data
The controller processes and stores personal data for the time necessary to ensure all rights and obligations arising from the relevant contractual relationship and for the period during which the controller is obliged to store personal data in accordance with generally binding legal regulations. Data provided in the framework of negotiations on the contractual relationship and the business relationship shall be kept by the administrator for the next three calendar years after receiving the personal data. Information provided in the selection process in the context of the search for new staff for the duration of the selection procedure in question. Data provided by consent for the duration of the consent. In other cases, the processing time results from the purpose of processing or is given by legal regulations in the area of personal data protection.
Data subject to archiving pursuant to special legal regulations shall be processed for the period stipulated by special legal regulations.
Rights of the data subject
Each data subject has the following rights under the applicable law, which he / she can assert at any time:
- The right to be informed about the processing of their data - in particular, information on the purpose of processing, the legitimate interests of the controller, and the recipients of personal data when they are passed on to others.
- Right of access to personal data - upon request we will provide you with information about your personal data that we have with us.
- Right of rectification or amendment - if you require modification of this data, we will make it
- Right of erasure - we will delete your information at your request, unless it is contrary to other purposes for which we must retain the data.
- Right to Restrict Processing - You may define restrictions on the processing of your data, unless this is contrary to other processing purposes.
- Right to data portability - We may pass on your data to another person based on your instructions.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making with legal or similar effects, including profiling - We currently do not automatically process or perform profiling your data.
- Right to object - whenever you don't agree with something, please contact us. You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data and to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Office for Personal Data Protection address: Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, tel .: 234 665 111, web: www.uoou.cz).
Please note that whatever your relationship with the administrator, there is no risk of exercising these rights and the administrator will not treat you any worse in the future than before exercising the rights. It is our interest to process personal data legally and properly and not to harm your rights. If you have any doubts that we are doing well, we will be happy to notify us. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the protection of personal data, you can contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org.